Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Fling Challenge - Weigh In

I weighed in this morning at 196.6, that's a 2.4lb loss. I'll take it.

I started The Shred last night too. I'm so excited...I won the workout DVD on The Sisterhood, got it Monday and started it Tuesday. I got up extra early this a.m. to do Day 2. So far so good. There are 3 levels and right now I'm doing level 1.

It's a 30 day challenge, so I think I'll stick 10 days at level 1 and then bump it up to level 2.

Looking forward to completing the 30 Day Shred Challenge and the 8 week Spring Fling Challenge with The Sisterhood and seeing some results!

4 comments:

Karena said...

Great job on the loss -- that's a fantastic amount! Glad you've joined in for the Shred. I'm sure if you stick with it you'll see your numbers continue to drop!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the loss this week! That's awesome! Good luck with the Shredding, too!

Heather D said...

Great loss this week and I'm glad you're enjoying the Shred! It is such a great program!

Brooke said...

take it? 2 1/2 pounds is awesome! :) good job.