Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crazy Busy Weekend

I had a crazy busy weekend and did not track my food intake plus I made some bad choices.

My daughter's birthday party was on Saturday afternoon, then on Saturday evening she had a birthday party to go to and then after that we stopped at the high school and watched a local football game for 11-12 year olds. We didn't get home until almost 11.
On Sunday...pick up the house and run errands.
Monday was my daughter's first day in PK and I was an emotional wreck. All was good until I let my guard down in the evening.
Breakfast
advocare meal replacement shake

Lunch
ground meat with peas

Snack
advocare protein shake

Dinner
ground meat with peas

Snack
cookie dough and cookies (I left 3 cookies at home for my daughter and I brought the rest to work and put in the break room; cookies be gone!)

Exercise
weights
1 hour spin class

0 comments: