Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 9 on Lean in 13

Breakfast
advocare meal replacement shake

Snack
hard boiled egg

Lunch
lean steak with cauliflower

Snack
muscle gain shake
south beach bar

Dinner
protein shake

Had a couple of scoops of peanut butter...as we set up mouse traps all over the kitchen!!!!!! YES! You saw that right! I was sitting at the dinner table, it was late, 9:15, sipping on my protein shake, when I saw a fr*&(*n mouse run across the kitchen!!!! My husband was sitting at the table working and saw it too. I yelled, screamed, everything you can imagine. In 5 minutes I was out the door and off to Walmart....I came home with 8 mouse traps. This morning...nothing! No mouse! I'm hating life...I want a new house! I will hate my house until that mouse is caught. :(

Exercise
1/2 hour treadmill
1 hour weights class
1 hour spin class

Water
100oz

0 comments: