Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Away

Well, I said I'd journal while I was away and I kind of, sort of but not really did. :) Does that make sense? I can tell you the jist of what I ate but I did not track all the in between because it was a lot at random times.

Friday
dinner - lasagna with bread
snacks - cookies, brownie

Saturday
breakfast - egg casserole
lunch - sandwich with deli meat, cheese and baked chips
dinner - make your own pizza on flat bread with pepperoni (some regular, some turkey, black olives, cheese, green peppers)
snacks - too many cookies, brownies

Sunday
breakfast - english muffin with cream cheese
dinner - chicken nachos, cheese and queso, hot fudge sundae
snacks - too many cookies, brownies, 100 cal bags of reeses and hershey's

There you have it...back on track this week.

1 comments:

Brandi said...

At least you were "good" on Friday! Sounds like y'all had some yummy food! :-) Back on track this week!