Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Maintaining...

...and I need to step it up.

I've stepped up my workouts because I signed up to do a 5 week boot camp at the gym and yet I still workout and/or do the classes that I had been doing before but lately I've been indulging too much and I need to stop.

The boot camp that I signed up for is about to end, this is week 5, so I need to go in this week to get my measurements. I'm scared to go in because I think I might have gained a lb or two from my last weigh in, I'm not looking forward to it. So, I'm waiting until Thursday, hopefully that's enough time to get rid of those 1 or 2 lbs I think I've put on. So, I need to be diligent these next few days so my measurements aren't so bad.

I've also signed up for a Biggest Loser competition at the gym and that ends at the end of May...so my goal is to finish in the top 5, right now I'm in the top 6, so I need to step it up a notch.

I've also got a formal wedding that I'm going to in early June and I bought my dress yesterday. Well, I could stand to loose 10lbs so that the dress looks even better on me...so I NEED to stick to my healthy eating and exercising.

Onward and downward...on the scale. :)

1 comments:

Brandi said...

It's good that you keep signing up for these competitions...sounds like great motivation!