Sunday, May 3, 2009

Boot Camp #1 Graduation

I made it...I graduated!

Not only did I graduate, I graduated #1! Yep, that's me. I came out on top! I was totally shocked, surprised, was not expecting that, jaw dropped, etc, etc.

This was the first boot camp that I had done. It was 5 weeks. I ended up dropping 8lbs, 3.5% body fat, and 10.5 inches!

There were other girls that lost more weight but I guess they average all our stats and my inches pushed me up, so I ended up winning.

I'm still enrolled in the Biggest Loser challenge at the gym, so now I'm more determined to stay on track and come out in the top 3.

I can do it!

Edited to add push ups and sit ups:
Push Ups (full blown on the toes): started with 3; ended with 10
Sit Ups: started with 22; ended with 27

3 comments:

nikki said...

You can do it! Good for you. I am totally impressed! Congratulations! #1 is a HUGE accomplishment. That totally makes all your work worth it!

Elly said...

Yay wel done Cristina,. So excited for you. And having done that you can be spurred on to continue.

Brandi said...

Yeah!! I am so doing the happy dance! I am very proud of you...you have worked hard and it shows!